Luxury Cabin Amenities
To make your stay at our vacation home a memorable delight, we have furnished it with many possible activities and interests in mind.
Explore the list below — it can inspire and guide your preparations and packing.
- Queen bed (on the loft) with duvet and 4 pillows
- Couch/double-bed (in the living room) with blankets and 2 pillows
- Quilt, 1 knitted throw
- Towels and bed linens
- Shower; Jacuzzi tub for 2 with view of Olympic Range and Strait of Juan de Fuca
- Fully equipped modern kitchen (4-burner stove-top, convection-microwave oven, coffee/espresso center, fridge, dishwasher, cooking utensils including popcorn maker, blender, food processor, toaster, baking pans; table service for 4 including wine glasses, champagne glasses, tumblers, plastic beer tumblers for outdoors)
- Dining table and four chairs
- CD/radio stereo sound system
- 42″ LCD Satellite Television and DVD
- Private telephone with unlimited free local calls. The number (for people wanting to call you) is (250) 642-5603.
- Free standing gas cast-iron glass-door fireplace controlled by thermostat.
- Ceiling fan
- Assorted games and books, CD’s
- Washer and dryer
- Large deck with gas barbeque, table, chairs, stools
- Folding canvas lounge
- Woven mats (2) for use on lawns or beach
- Large umbrellas (2) to protect skin from liquid sunshine
- 600 feet of secluded pebble beachfront — just 25 steps from your deck
- Fresh herbs growing in the waterfront garden
Forest paths and woodland plantings for private strolls